F12 Modified Cell Structure Black 3/8" THK x 36" WD x 50 LY (price shown per LY)
For pricing with PSA, please contact Customer Service at 1-800-423-7008.
COHRlastic modified cell silicone foam rubber provides excellent flame retardance (UL 94 V-0) with low toxicity and smoke generation in a conformable expanded cellular material. COHRlastics produced in a low 12 lb/ft3 density for light gasketing and insulation applications.
F-12 ranges in thickness from 1/16" (1.59mm) to 1" (25.4mm). The standard color is gray, but it is also available in white and black, with minimum quantity requirements.
F-12 also comes in pressure-sensitive adhesive tape form as Strip-N-Stick 512AF,with a film-supported acrylic pressure-sensitive adhesive on one side. COHRlasticffers excellent compression set resistance and resistance to the environment.
- F-12- standard product
- F-11, F-14 and F-15 custom product offerings
- SNS 512AF - F-12 in Strip-N-Stickressure-sensitive adhesive tape roll format
Features & Benefits
- Passes UL 94 V-0 - flamer in electronic and electrical equipment
- Passes FAR 25.853 (A-1 and B) and FAR 25.856 (A-1) - flame retardant for aerospace applications
- Passes requirements of FDA extractables 21.CFR17700 - extremely clean elastomer that can be used in non-direct food contact applications
- Excellent compression set resistance- instant recovery in compression applications
- Excellent long-term aging properties- gasket reliability that often outlasts final product
- Weather, moisture, ozone, UV and fungus resistant- perfect gasketing material for outdoor applications
- Can be supplied with acrylic pressure-sensitive adhesive for ease of application
- Aircraft flame retardant barrier blankets
- Aircraft flame retardant underlayment
- Outdoor light gasketing
- Appliance gasketing
- Military equipment gasketing
- Electronics gasketing
- Electrical insulation
- Sound damping gasketing