COHRlastic040 SOLID SILICONE RED 1/16" THK x 36" WD x 5 LY (price shown per LY)
COHRlastic040 SOLID SILICONE RED 1/16" THK x 36" WD x 5 LY
For pricing with PSA, please contact Customer Service at 1-800-423-7008.
|The COHRlastic solid silicone rubber line includes specification grade, high-performance grade and electrically conductive grade products.|
Products range in thicknesses from .012 (.031mm) to .500 (12.7mm) in durometer, hardness from 30-70 on the Shore A scale. Materials are provided in both flat sheet stock size 36 x36 (914mm x 914mm) and flat yard goods in 36 (914mm) continuous length rolls. Temperature ratings generally range between -100F to + 500F (-73C to + 260C).
Often referred to as red rubber because the earliest offerings were all red in color, COHRlastic solid silicone rubber also comes in clear, gray, black and green, with minimum quantity restrictions. Many COHRlastic solid materials meet the most popular solid rubber specifications, including ZZR-765 and A-A-59588 (ZZR-765 is now a listing within A-A-59588).
- 300-700 - specification grade sheet goods
- 9030-9070 - specification grade yard goods
- 9235 -9275 - high-performance grade (high tear strength resistant grade)
- EC102 - electrically conductive grade
Features & Benefits
- Post cured products - clean low out-gassing products in application
- Can be fabricated into gaskets and cushion pads = ease of application
- Can be supplied with either silicone or acrylic pressure-sensitive adhesive for ease of application
- Excellent compression set resistance - quick recovery in gasketing applications
- Excellent long-term aging properties - gasket reliability often outlasts final product
- Weather, moisture, ozone, UV and fungus resistant - perfect gasketing material for outdoor applications
- EC-102 is electrically conductive for static bleeding and ESD protection
- Environmental gasketing
- Release material for packaging and composite molding
- Laboratory equipment and chemical gasketing
- ESD protection curtains
- Vibration damping and cushioning