4132 Reinforced Silicone Rubber 1/32" THK x 36" WD x 25 LY (CYG) (price shown per LY)
4132 LT. BLUE Reinforced Silicone Rubber 1/32" THK x 36" WD x 25 LY (CYG)
For pricing with PSA, please contact Customer Service at 1-800-423-7008.
Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics manufacturers a line of fiberglass-reinforced silicone solid rubber.
The fiberglass increases the products dimensional stability for high-pressure applications, while functioning over a wide temperature range. Most products feature different solid silicone rubber durometers (hardness) on both sides of the fibreglass reinforcement. We also offer a product with a closed cell silicone sponge on both sides of the fiberglass substrate. Materials can be supplied in yard goods and sheets, with and without pressure-sensitive adhesive on one side. Thicknesses range from .032 (.81mm) up to .125 (3.17mm).
Products are designed for various ranges of pressure and temperature resistance. COHRlasticpads are often chosen for their long service life in demanding circuit board laminating operations.
- CH4032-CHR4050 - thin material typically chosen for flexible gasketing applications
- CHR3320 - general purpose press pads for temperatures up to +350F (177C) and pressures up to 500 psi
- CHR 4420- increased temperature resistance up to 400F (204C) and pressures up to 500 psi
- CHR4444- increased temperature resistance up to 400F (204C) and pressures up to 1000 psi
- CHR4451 - custom product offering designed to bleed static in application; consult plant for minimums; maximum temperature of 400F (204C) and maximum pressure of 500 psi
- CHR4480 - our most reversion resistant silicone compound designed for temperature resistance up to 600F (315C ) and pressure up to 1000 psi
- R-10450 - closed cell sponge on both sides of fiberglass fabric for cushioning and dust and moisture resistant gasketing applications
Features & Benefits
- PCB Ppess pads for multiple hit applications
- High pressure resistance - high strength for up to 1000 psi
- Custom formulations function at temperatures up to 600F (315C)
- Fiberglass support allows for narrow cut gasketing, offering superior strength
- Formulation 4480 is a reversion resistant PCB press pad
- Non-stick surface for easy release of adhesives and resin systems
- Smooth surface - smooth, clean transfer to customers final product
- Can be supplied with either silicone or acrylic pressure-sensitive adhesive for ease of application
- Press pads for PCB laminations
- High-strength leads for flexible heaters
- Baffle gasketing
- Duct gasketing
- Release sheets for bonding applications
- High-strength gasketing